Store Associate Positions:
Available Positions (Part-time and Full-time)
• Seafood / Meat & Poultry
a. Weigh meat and label containers with the weight and contents.
b. Sort and process by-products into specified sealed containers.
c. Clean, carve, and trim carcasses into parts and package accordingly.
d. Assist in skin, feather, scales, and bone removal.
a. Bag or wrap purchases for customer or for display.
b. Rotate product according to company methods and procedures.
c. Fill customer order by obtaining items from shelves, freezers, coolers, bins, tables or containers.
d. Clean shelves, bins, cases, tables and coolers.
a. Bag merchandise and collect money.
b. Operate cash register to process sales.
c. Close and balance cash drawers.
d. Assist return/refund customers.
e. Handle customer complaint.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
· In an 8-9 hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
· Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
· Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
Please Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position
Health Dental and Vision Coverage
PSL / PTO
Celebration & Condolence Benefits per company policy
Eligibility to use Company owned Resort per company policy
5% Employee Points program with H Mart Smart Card
Visit our Cary location to apply application
** address: 1961 High House Rd, Cary, NC 27519
send resume : email@example.com